Part of the Miaki's Weapons Set Quest
Skills: Yasuzume (Hidden Boss)
|EoT||Yasuzume's Powder||Inflicts poison to all enemies (20% Of max HP)|
|1||Destruction - Emptiness||Depletes all enemies MP by 999|
|2||Night's Wind||Wind-type magic attack on all enemies + Wind RES down M (3 turns)|
|3||Night Fairy Powder x2||Wind-type magic attack on one enemy + stun|
|4||Destruction - Withdraw||Non-type magic attack on all enemies (33.3% Of max HP)|
|5||Shadow Storm||Wind-type magic attack on all enemies|
You must discern a word that I seek, for your wish to be granted.
Those who know the word are in a hidden path right of the Funeral Cavern's entrance.
Question them to reveal what word it is that I seek.
Funeral Cavern Questions
After you receive your question, tap on the dogu who aren't already glowing, and then pick the right letter sequence to form your answer.
What do children waste, adults need more of, and the old have little of?
When outdoors on a journey, a home does this become. What is it?
What is the place a ship calls home?
Read the tall dogu from top to bottom, and then return to the dogu in Gadaro and give your answer.
- Yasuzume is almost guaranteed to outspeed your party. Its very first move will empty your front lines' MP, so your first course of action is to swap your frontline and reserves. A common start is to bring forth Mana for debuffs (using Queen of Hearts) and Gariyu (Another Style) to set up a Fire Zone.
- Yasuzume will constantly poison the frontline, so curing or preventing it is an important part of the fight. Secret Recipe♡, Cure Leaf and Biblia are great assets for the fight. The Cooking Weapons and Armor Set can provide Poison immunity as well. Alternatively, Grastas with the Poison Enhance Ore will make your DPS units hit extra hard.
- You may want to use MP Restore Grastas to speed up the rate where your frontliners can recover from Destruction - Emptiness.
- VCs work even if you have no MP. Mariel (Another Style) and Sophia have VC heals, and Cetie (Another Style) has a VC attack. You can make use of them to bypass the MP drain.
- Yasuzume exclusively uses magic attacks, so you really only need INT debuffs and healing for survival. SPD debuffs can also be used to let your team outspeed it.
- The Fire Spirit's Sword can generate considerable amounts of AF even without MP. This can allow its holder to remain in the front line to help generate AF without having to be swapped out, then later contributing during AF since skills don't cost MP during AF.
- Make sure its carrier selects their basic attack on turn 1, since any MP-consuming action will get canceled by the drain, and it's a lot more effective if they're generating AF on turn 1.