Chapter 1 page to edit
16 years ago the Mayor of Baruoki found Aldo and
Feinne in the Moonlight Forest. The Mayor raised
them as his own children. Those peaceful days may
soon be coming to an end...
Chapter 2 page to edit
- Leave The Mayor's House.
- Speak with Ashtear.
- Activate Water Prisma.
- Gather materials in Nuaru Uplands.
- Speak with Blacksmith in Baruoki.
- Gather more materials in the well.
- Report to the Blacksmith.
- Look for Varuo.
- (optional) Enter The Mayor's House or go to Nuaru Uplands.
- Fight with Unknown Lv.???. This Boss cannot be defeated during his first fight.
A beast calling himself the Beast King attacks the
village of Baruoki, and without giving a reason,
kidnaps Feinne. Aldo immediately chases after the
Beast King alone, heading into Moonlight Forest.
This chapter is a tie in with Chapter 1, your objective is the same.Chapter 3 page to edit
After confronting the Beast King in Moonlight Forest,
Aldo falls into a hole in spacetime and disappears
from this world. He reappears 800 years in the
future. There, he meets a girl known as Amy, who
invites him to the city of Elzion.
Chapter 4 page to edit
- Go to Elzion.
- Go to Elzion Gamma District and Speak with Amy in Ishar's.
- Amy join your party.
- Unlock Blacksmith
- Unlock Quests
- Speak with Sebastia in Elzion Theta District and Start Amy's Quest 1.
- Head to Elzion Airport
- Head to Route 99
- Report back to Sebastia.
Something inexplicable has happened to Aldo and
he's found himself 800 years in the future. He is now
headed to the Industrial Ruins with his new friends
Amy and Riica in search of the source of the Synth
Humans who threaten the very existence of
Chapter 5 page to edit
The future girl Amy and Aldo encounter the rebel
leader Synth Human Galliard and his ally, Helena, in
the Industrial Ruins. After defeating Galliard they
head back to Elzion.
Chapter 6 page to edit
- Go to Ishar's.
- Battle with Level 13 T-Rex
Aldo is lost in the world of 800 years in the future.
After defeating the Synth Human Galliard, he watches
as the city of Elzion turns into ruins, and the citizens
within disappear. Following a figure that appears, he
finds himself dropped into Antiquity.
Boss Battle: Dark Salamander
Salamander is weak against water and resistant against fire, anything else is neutral damage.
This fights gimmicks, is to focus all of your strongest attacks when he falls down, his head and main body have different hps, he takes significantly more damage while he falls down and you can attack his head.
Click here for the full rotation Dark SalamanderChapter 7 page to edit
The future city of Elzion is destroyed in an
instant. Aldo follows a figure who appears
at that moment into Antiquity, where he
removes the darkness that had attached
itself to the fire elemental known as
Salamandar. Departing Ratle, Aldo heads
Chapter 8 page to edit
While in Antiquity, Aldo encounters an
unusual spirit in the city of Acteul. He
encounters a masked Oracle who tells him
that the Tower of Time was designed to
protect the stars. Could Aldo's arrival be
related to a dream he had about the birth of
a new star? And what is waiting for Aldo at
Chapter 9 page to edit
- When you have prepared head towards Derismo Highroad, west of Actuel.
- Enter the palace and talk to King Palsifal
- Party is transported to Man-eating Marsh
- You will be unable to switch between maps
Aldo is in Antiquity, having removed
the darkness that had been shrouding the
Fire Elemental Salamander. In the palace, he
has an audience with King Palsifal,
who is obsessed with the power of Visus.
The King triggers a trap door, and Aldo finds
himself falling head over heels into a deep abyss.
- Travel to the end of Man-eating Marsh.
- The fog is passable but some areas require to light the lamps either before you enter or
- Boss Battle
- Cyrus joins the roster
- Transported to Acteul
- Map access is restored.
Boss Battle: with ???
Chapter 10 page to edit
- He is weak to earth and resists water.
- This fight is very straight-forward and has no gimmick.
- After 4 actions, he will do a slash attack (3x) against all enemies. Send everyone to the backline and let your strongest character take the damage.
- Bring Riica and use her Crush Stamp.
- In the depths of the abyss deep below Palsifal Palace, Aldo meets the Frog Warrior known as Cyrus. The party escapes that place and heads towards the Tower of Time in the hopes of stopping the King and the mysterious Oracle who are attempting to use the power of Visus to change history.
Boss Battle: Visus Embryo
This fight will be your first spike in power, Visus starts off with being weak to wind, then to earth, fire and water, and will cycle through them every turn until they start falling below 50%, after that they are not weak against anything.
This boss can also heal itself, so this fight can be dragged out if you don't deal enough damage. All of their attacks are magic based so bring Intelligence and resistance debuffs if you can.Chapter 11 page to edit
Aldo is sent to Antiquity by a mysterious figure. He goes to the the Tower of Time with his new friends Riica and Cyrus to stop the Visus Embryo that was used to change history. However, this is all according to the Phantom's plan, and Aldo gets sucked into the Spacetime Rift.
Chapter 12 page to edit
- Go to the tavern
- Talk to Lady Midd (Middalysse)
- At the completion of the this chapter, you will also unlock the Astral Archive
- Aldo and his friends somehow manage to save the future that was lost when history was changed. However this is still all a part of Phantom's grand plan. Aldo and his companions exit the Spacetime Rift in to the Present. But who do they find waiting for them there? And what of Ogre Rancorem? Will they ever find Feinne?
Boss Battle: Ogre Rancorem
You cannot use Another force for this battle. He has no resistance or weakness, his attacks are earth and physical based after his dialog he will gain fire attributes to his attacks in addition to the previous one and most of them will be AoE, after he cycled through attacking 3 times he will buff himself. If you struggle with this fight, you can bring Riica who can buff your physical resistance if she is at least Lv. 20 and Aldo who can debuff his physical attacks.
Bring Erina so you can switch her from the reserves and use her Reset ability. Make sure to not cast any debuffs on the enemy quite yet.
Click here for the full rotation Ogre RancoremChapter 13 page to edit
- While Aldo is out scouting the Karek Swampland, he discovers that the Ogre Rancorem is a cursed sword that is seeking to destroy all life. Aldo decides to defeat the Ogre within to remove the curse. But first he has to return to Miglance Castle which is under attack by an army of beasts.
- Go to Miglance Castle
- On 4th Floor, a mage can transport the party between 1st and 4th floor
- On Terrace, 2x Boss Battles (No rest between the two)
- Amy rejoins the party
- The Miglance Castle (Beast Attack) has been added to the Spacetime Rift Record Room (#01)
Boss Battle 1
No resistance or weakness. All of his attacks are physical and fire based, below 70% hp he will deal AoE damage twice in a row.
Click here Beast King for the full rotation.
Boss Battle 2 (Transformed)
No resistance or weakness. Bring healers and use Another force whenever you can if you don't deal enough damage to endure his attacks.
Click here Beast King Guildna for the full rotation.Chapter 14 page to edit
Aldo and the others are joined by Amy, and they all head together to Elzion. The city is now fully restored after being destroyed when history was changed. They go there to investigate Professor Chronos, who they think is the key to everything that had happened. With no other plan, they decide to try and talk to the Elzion Administrator.
Chapter 15 page to edit
- Talk to the Former Scientist in the NE house of Elzion's Gamma District.
- Head to Vasu Mountains in 20,000 BC and defeat lvl40 Lord Ukulele to obtain some Mirth Punch.
- Return to Elzion in 1100 AD and hand the Mirth Punch to the Former Scientist.
- Talk to Sebastia in Elzion's Theta District.
- Go to the elevator and play Sebastia's Recording Module.
- Talk to the Administrator in his office.
Aldo and his companions, who have gone to Elzion in search of information about Professor Chronos, are finally able to meet with the Administrator. In order to solve the mystery of the genius researcher who had disappeared with his family, the party heads to the orbital research station known as Xeno-Domain.
Chapter 16 page to edit
Chasing after Professor Chronos, Aldo finds himself on the orbital station known as Xeno-Domain. There he finds a message left in a picture of the missing family from a time when they were all very happy. Could the professor have something to do with Aldo and Feinne?
Chapter 17 page to edit
- Explore the Xeno-Domain. Make your way to Professor Chronos' Research Laboratory.
- On the NW corner of the Industrial Sector, enter the passcode.
- Look at the computer in the lab.
- The Terminal Core Room unlocks.
- Defeat the Synth Drone.
- Our heroes follow the professor's shadow to the Xeno-Domain, where they finally learn the truth of Professor Chronos and his family. While they are there, something happens that rips a large hole in the Corridor of Time Layers! They try to enter the corridor in hopes of reversing the time layer distortion and preventing a massive timequake.
Chapter 18 page to edit
The plan hatched by Aldo and his companions to enter the Corridor of Time Layers connecting the three time periods to remove the Time Layer Distortion seems to have worked. However their fight is seemingly in vain, as the Phantom's timequake is already affecting the world, and Aldo is separated from his friends.
Chapter 19 page to edit
- You'll only be able to control Aldo. You will be unable to switch maps or bring in other party members.
- You may randomly encounter a King Crab. You will be unable to run away from such battles. Make your way to the Inn ASAP.
- Once you reach the Inn, the chapter ends and you'll reunite with your current party.
- The Phantom's plan to destroy spacetime is finally coming to fruition with the occurrence of a great timequake! Then a huge Dimensional Vortex opens in Antiquity. While attempting to prevent any further tragedy, the Four Great Elementals shatter and disperse across the world. Humanity can do nothing but to watch.
Chapter 20 page to edit
- The great timequake finally happens, after which the Synth Humans start showing a new kind of behavior. Using the Riftbreaker battleship known as "Synth Hydra," they travel freely through spacetime and change history. Aldo and the others sneak on board the Dimension Ship to try and stop them.
Chapter 21 page to edit
- Make your way inside The Riftbreaker.
- Pick up the keys 1A, 1D and 2A.
- Obtaining keys 1A and 2A have forced encounters.
- Defeat the sub-boss, Main Cannon.
- Defeat the Synth Hydra boss.
- The Riftbreaker has been added to the Spacetime Rift Record Room (#003)
- Aldo and his companions become allies with Synth Hydra and continue their journey through spacetime. Can Geo Prisma really save the world? Thinking he may be key to the whole plot, Aldo returns to Antiquity to meet with the Oracle. They head to Palsifal Palace, but what truth awaits them there?
- Talk to the Synth Hydra and fly to the Dimensional Vortex. You'll be back at Derismo Highroad in 20,000 BC.
- Speak with the Oracle in Palsifal Palace's Throne Room.
- In the Royal Bedchambers, grab the Stone Memory Music Box on King Palsifal's bed. There won't be a green ! mark for this step.
- Go to the northwest corner of Derismo Highroad and play the Stone Memory Music Box.
- Beat the Earth Golem.
- Travel to Corinda Plains and find the Tower of Stars.
- In the tower, find the various Reagents in the Research Labs and mix them to open the walls.
- Reagent M on 1F
- Reagent K on 2F
- Reagent C on 4F by mixing K and M
- Floor 6:
- Reagent E: Use C to open left door and in room behind horror (possible to run past) mix K M C into E
- Passage to F7: Use K first to open right door, use M from the other side of door to open F7
- Floor 7:
- Use K on top switch to open both bottom passage and bottom switch
- Use M on bottom switch to open passage up left from it.
- Use C on bottom switch from other side to open next passage to F8 exit
- If any mistake was made: passage to start can be opened with E from the bottom right back to top.
Boss Battle: King Palsifal
Weak against wind and resists earth. Every time he loses around 20% of his hp, he will raise his shield. While it's up, you cannot target his main body, so destroy it and then focus your Another Force on the body, his order of action without his shield are -> single target/slash -> earth single target/slash -> single target/slash and stun one ally. With Shield -> Singel target and seal one ally -> Singel attack and absorb amount of the damage dealt to his own hp -> AoE physical attack.
If you cannot break his shield before he does his AoE it's better if you use your Another Force on that instead.
Click here for the full rotation King PalsifalChapter 22 page to edit
- After finding out the truth about Professor Chronos and his family, Aldo and his companions infiltrate the Beast King's Castle to find Feinne who had disappeared along with the Beast King's sister, Altena. But what will they find waiting for them there?
Chapter 23 page to edit
- Talk to the Synth Hydra and chart a course to the Beast King's Castle in 300 AD.
- Make your way inside the Beast King's Castle. Climb up to the 4th floor.
- Defeat the boss, Beast Angel Geo Anguirus.
- The Final Battle has come! Aldo and his companions jump into the Dimensional Vortex in order to have final confrontation with Phantom. The Fate of the world now lies on the shoulders of Aldo and his friends.
Chapter 24 page to edit
- Aldo and his friends jump into the Dimensional Vortex, and at long last defeat Phantom! However from the depths of the vortex, something crawls out of Chronos' Umbra...
- At last, a mystery 16 years in the making is about to be revealed!
Chapter 25 page to edit
- Talk to the Synth Hydra and chart a course for Chronos' Umbra in 300 AD.
- After defeating the Phantom, from the depths of the Dimensional Vortex, a figure appears out of Chronos' Umbra... Chronos Menas.
- Feinne's true brother Eden who was lost to the flow of time 16 years ago.
- Unless something happens, the world will succumb to chaos.
- Make your way through Chrono's Umbra after preparing.
- Defeat the boss, Chronos Menas.
- After is a following battle with Eden.
- Congratulations! You've reached the end of Part I of the Main Story.
- The Chronos' Umbra has been added to the Spacetime Rift Record Room (#005)
These are parts of Chronos' Menas main body and will determine his strength. If you defeat all of them he will be at his weakest, but if you defeat none of them he will be at his strongest. These are the effects he will have if you do NOT defeat the Primeval Elements. None of these effects can be removed or bypassed and will last through the entire battle.
Flame Crystal: At the end of every turn your party takes damage
Water Crystal: Another force is disabled
Earth Crystal: Chronos' recovers HP at the end of every turn
Wind Crystal: Absorb physical or magic attacks, he will switch them between.
Find the cogs to unlock the next floor. You only need the small cogs.
Albeit not a puzzle, the roads here disapear in intervals, so if you get stuck, wait a few seconds to see if a road appears somewhere.
Depending which order you go through it will determine where you end up, to get to Chronos the order doesn't matter as long you did not pass through the same symbols twice. Don't go through the doors with the whirls as they will reset your progress. To get to the earth crystal pass through the baby symbol, then any other symbol and through the baby symbol again.
Boss Battle: Chronos Menas
No weakness no resistance. Since you defeated all primveval crystals previously his cycle will be through 5 actions, singel non specified physical attack -> AoE fire magic damage -> AoE remove all buffs on your party and remove all debuffs on Chronos -> AoE massive fire magic attack -> AoE deal a fixed damage of 1200.
If you are struggling make sure your equipment is up to date and you are at least Lv.55, bring debuffs and buffs and enough healers.
We will not cover Chronos at full strength as it's not something you should be doing at this stage of the game.
After this will be another battle, you do not need to defeat him just wait till all of his dialog ends.Chapter 26 page to edit
- Aldo and his friends were able to defeat Chronos Menas in order to prevent the world from falling into utter chaos.
- However, an even greater threat to the world lies in the shadows...
- Their adventures are only just beginning.
Post-Chapter 26 page to edit
What should I do after Chapter 25...?
You have made it through the first part of the main story. Congratulations, it was tough a journey!
You have several options now. This list is not a guide, just a few pointers. If you haven't already please see the Roadmap for Current Content as guide of the game.
- Continue the main story, this is the most obvious step. However, from now on there will be requirements you have to fulfill first.
- Sidestories and Symphony in the menu section. You can find all of them neatly organized there. Symphonies are collabs with other games. They reward you with free characters that are very useful for filling out spots in your teams, because those characters tend to be good. You can also collect useful rewards.
- Chance Encounters. These are characters you can recruit through a series of 5 battles, which become harder every time you battle them. The first one is Azami. She is at the Serena Coast, near Rinde.
- You have unlocked Very Hard difficulty for Another Dungeons. This is the blue door in the spacetime rift. If you haven't already been there, make it your habit to use your red and green keys whenever you can because they won't regenerate while you are at maximum keys.
- You have unlocked the Nopaew Emporium. This is also at the Spacetime Rift, where the previously closed off stairs were. This little guy can further upgrade your equipment. Keep in mind he does not sell weapons and armors. Only certain Lv60 equipment apply. The equipment needs to already be in your possession if you come here.
- The first time you clear an AD on Very Hard, doesn't matter which one, you will unlock the Nopaew Emporium. He sells treatises, codices and chant scripts at very steep prices. He also sells 10 Hard tickets and 10 Very Hard Tickets which resets weekly. The recommendation is to buy the Hard and Very Hard Tickets to maximize your chances of getting Another Dungeon only rewards.
- Upgrade the story characters' Light/Shadow. You don't have to do this for all of them but it is good to have at least 2 characters at very high Light and Shadow respectively. It comes with many benefits, such as stat increases and extra skill slots, and you will be getting rewards reliably from ADs.
- Clear Character and Side Quests. The more areas you unlock, the more quests you will get. However they will quickly pile up, so if you have time on your hands, clear them before moving on.
- Cradle of Time is unlocked at Spacetime Rift and offer Guiding Light and Luring Shadow as rewards which can help you reach Another Dungeon completion reward requirements.
- Weapon Manifestation is unlocked at the Spacetime Rift.
- Still need help? You can visit our subreddit or discord server if you are still stuck or need help with anything. Both of them are linked on the sidebar on the left top.