Chapter 56 page to edit
Aldo and the party makes contact with The Chapel of the Time Goddess. Just then, the Jiraiya Fortress, commanded by the Demon Clan leader Suzaku and his other former Ro citizens, begin their advance towards Izana! Aldo boards Jiraiya and there defeats Suzaku. However, the Phantom Neo suddenly appears, plunging the party into a time hole.
Chapter 57 page to edit
- Talk to the Master in the Tavern of Time to start the next chapter.
- You will be unable to quick-travel for the next chapter.
One morning as Aldo wakes up in his room, he realizes that somebody had altered the course of history. The Kingdom of Miglance is now under rule of the Eastern Alliance. To seek out the truth, Aldo and his friends sail across the sea to the Eastern Continent. They reach the Chapel of the Goddess of Time which they hope holds the key to these recent events, but the Phantom Neo suddenly appears, sinking the party into a tear in time and space.
Chapter 58 page to edit
- Travel through Hokishi Forest.
- You regain quick travel once you arrive in Gadaro. You can also quick-travel to Antiquity Garulea.
- Enter Cyrus's Family Home in the southwest corner.
- Visit Himika in her home at the center of the village.
- Travel southeast along the Talgana Mountain Trail into the Dragon God's Swamp.
- Boss battle with the Sacred Beast.
- It starts the fight with the Wind King Stance active, and can change Stances at will.
- Its defeat yields a T3 "Type Resistance+ (Bow)" Grasta.
Beyond the tear in time and space was the Eastern lands of Antiquity. Upon being attacked by the Ancient Sacred Beast, Feinne summons Altena and transforms into Geo Anguirus. After reaching Gadaro, the party hears about a person by the name of Himika. The party defeats the Sacred Beast in the Dragon God's Swamp and proceeds on to Zami, following the trail of Himika's Mirror.
Chapter 59 page to edit
- From Talgana Mountain Trail, take the southwest exit. You also get quick travel to Zami.
- Speak to the fisherman working on the straw dummy. Then enter the Straw Dummy Shell Palace on the northeast corner of town.
- Retrieve a straw doll and vortex turtle's egg from the shore, and return to the Palace Chief Makihara.
- Explore Zami to obtain soil and water for the straw dummy. Straw Dummy resources are indicated by blue sparkle points, represented by hand icons on the minimap.
- Speak to Makihara again to proceed. Head to the center of the village and ask for Gonjuro.
- Travel to the Funeral Cavern from the central west exit on Talgana Mountain Trail.
- Explore the Funeral Cavern. The Jyomondo Key you collect in B2F can also unlock various doors you've seen across the continent.
- Boss battle with the Dogu Minister Tsuchino-Homare.
- He's completely invincible. Fight for 3 turns and a cutscene will trigger to progress.
- Return to Cyrus's Family Home.
- Travel back to Hokishi Forest and find the memorial.
- Boss battle with Lord Uri-Uri.
- Like with Lord Ukulele, Uri-Uri eats different berries to change his behavior.
- Uri Berries make him absorb Water and weak to Fire. Dora-Uri Berries make him absorb Fire and weak to Water.
- You obtain the Tenkiri Maru after this fight.
- Return to the Funeral Cavern and get your revenge. Cyrus will break open the Minister's shield and let you properly fight him.
- He starts off weak to wind and blunt, resistant to magic. HP stopper at 50%
- He switches patterns at half health, turning resistant to his previous weaknesses but also becoming vulnerable to magic.
- His defeat yields an already awakened T3 "Physical Resistance+ (Katana)" Grasta.
- Finish exploring the rest of the Funeral Caverns.
- Boss battle with the Dogu King Tsuchino-Bunmei.
- Destroy the shell to reveal his core, which is weak to all magic. You have about 4 turns before the shell reforms. The core has a 40% HP stopper.
Aldo and the party welcome a straw dummy to the team in Zami. They head to the Funeral Cavern following a fisherman named Gonjuro who seems to have picked up Himika's Mirror. However, their progress is halted by the Dogu Minister. The party manages to overcome the Dogu Minister using Varn's Sword and defeat the Dogu King. Despite these victories, Gonjuro refuses to hand over the mirror and flees again. Once again, the party must return to Zami to get new leads.
Chapter 60 page to edit
- Return to Zami and speak with the villager in the center of the map.
- Travel west, through Kuruchi Cove into the Ship Graveyard.
- Explore the Ship Graveyard, and collect Wood Pieces from already-opened chests along the way. All six are needed to open the wardrobe in the first ship.
- Round Wood Piece is in First Ship Deck
- Star-shaped Wood Piece is in Second Ship Deck
- Square Wood Piece and Streamlined Wood Piece are in Third Ship Deck
- Half-moon Wood Piece and Acute Wood Piece are in Fourth Ship Deck
- Boss battle with Big Gonjuro at the bow of the fourth ship.
- Defeating the boss yields a unique, awakened "Pow. of Absorb (Sword)" Grasta.
Aldo and his friends pursue Gonjuro who possesses Himika's Mirror. In the process they defeat the Dogu King in the Funeral Cavern of the dogu. Not wanting to lose the mirror, Gonjuro flees to the Ship Graveyard. There he uses the power of the mirror to turn into a fearsome sea monster. He regains control of himself after Aldo defeats Gonjuro's monstrous form, but as soon as they seem to have victory, the mirror opens a tear in time and space swallowing the party.
Chapter 61 page to edit
- The mirror opens a tear in spacetime and sucks up the party and sends them to the future.
- You are unable to change maps for a time at this point.
- Explore the new area, until you reach the ruined Chapel and Angal Settlement.
- You gain quick travel between both continents in the Future era.
- Follow Kikyo out the east exit and into the building.
- Head out the west exit and search for the cat.
- Follow the cat further into the Wasteland. Head north to open a passageway, and keep going north to the Cat Shrine Remnants.
- Altena joins your roster after the ensuing cutscene.
- Return to the ruined Chapel.
- Turn back to the south road of Angal Settlement.
- Pursue the Imp Clan into the Contaminated Pit, just past the Wasteland.
- Boss battle with Hungry Hungry Zorme.
- Hungry Hungry Zorme will start alongside on the battlefield.
- Hungry Hungry Zorme nullifies all damage while he has three minions on the battlefield. His resistances will decrease as the mob is cleared out.
- He has 50% HP stopper.
- His defeat yields a T3 "MP Recovery (Fists)" Grasta.
- Return to Angal Settlement to negotiate.
Aldo and his party wind up on the planet surface in the future. Near the beastfolk settlement of Angal they meet a most unusual cat that invites the party to the remnants of the Cat Shrine where they meet the Sacred Beast again. Taking on the life force of the Sacred Beast, Altena joins the party. The party then, on orders from the Chrono Clan, retrieves the Book of the Time Dream from the Contaminated Pit and heads to Sky Fortress Eeza.
Chapter 62 page to edit
- Head east to the outskirts and board the ship.
- Explore Eeza. Travel north into KMS Eastern Division then northwest to the New Chapel.
- Speak to the old man to advance the plot.
The party goes to the beastfolk Angal Settlement to get into contact with the Chrono Clan in which Amy's old friend is a member. Aldo and the others retrieve the Book of the Time Dream from the Imp Clan as requested. Once they return to Eeza, they learn the whereabouts of Kikyo's father... the prison ship, Gulfagin.
Chapter 63 page to edit
- Take the northeast exit, and take the airship to Gulfagin.
- Explore the area, and flip the power switch in the Maintenance Area.
- Access B Block with the newly-enabled elevators.
- You can find a Jailer's Memo with a password 235613, and a Prisoner's Memo with 442165. Use both to disable the laser barriers.
- Boss battle with Gail Carrigo.
- Their defeat yields a unique awakened T3 "Type Resistance+ (Staff)" Grasta.
After learning that Kikyo's father who was believed to have been executed was in fact alive, Aldo and the party heads to the abandoned prison ship, Gulfagin. By the time that they found Kikyo's father, it was already too late. The party makes contact with the head of the KMS Eastern Division and then makes their way to Eeza.
Chapter 64 page to edit
- Return to Eeza, and head to the New Chapel.
Aldo and friends meet with the Chrono Clan at a new church in Eeza. The Book of the Time Dream, discovered at an ancient church ruins, turns out to be a device from a machine invented with technology from the future. Suddenly, they are attacked by synth ninjas produced by KMS, and the Book of the Time Dream is stolen. The party has no choice but to head to the KMS Eastern Division.
Chapter 65 page to edit
- Head to KMS Eastern Division.
- You will be divided into two parties to conduct the infiltration, one led by Aldo and the other by Amy.
- While your party is divided, you can only swap the order of your sub-parties, and cannot transfer other units from your roster or the other sub-party.
- Amy's party cannot use Another Force.
- You can exit the infiltration at any time, but you will be returned to the front of KMS. Parts of the map you uncovered stay uncovered.
- Behind the horror on Amy's side is a chest with MP Restore (Hammer) Grasta
- The elevators to speed up return trips are unlocked with envelopes found scattered on the 4th floor.
- You will reunite and regain full control at 10F.
- Boss battle with Bosatsu Cryer.
- Damaging it in its Bosatsu mode will trigger Enma mode, which can petrify every 2nd turn and unleash a strong binding attack every 3 turns.
- Its defeat yields a unique awakened "Normal Attack to All Targets (Hammer)" Grasta.
- You may have encountered a password in a hidden room on Amy's half on 3F that didn't get used anywhere. Return to Eeza and find a console at the bottom of the map. This raises an elevator that leads you to a fight with Terra Nivium.
Aldo and the party infiltrates KMS Eastern Division to get back the stolen Book of the Time Dream. They split into two teams, one led by Aldo and the other by Amy, but when both teams reunite, they get trapped. It takes Synth Hydra to save them so they may proceed deeper into KMS.
Chapter 66 page to edit
- Continue your journey into KMS Eastern Division. Your party must split up again.
- Aldo's party will fight two Jizo Kushti.
- They will heal when struck by blunt or magic attacks, but are weak to slash and pierce attacks.
- Their charged attack depletes your AF bar, but replenishes it if you deal enough damage to interrupt it.
- Amy's party will fight two Jizo Garbha.
- They will heal when struck by slash or piercing attacks, but are weak to blunt and magic attacks.
- Their charged attack depletes your party's MP, but replenishes it if you deal enough damage to interrupt it.
- You will not be able to use Another Force during this battle.
- You regain full control at 50F, once both Aldo and Amy have made it past their fights.
- Final boss battle with Miroku Disaster.
- It regularly summons its own Jizo Kushti and Garbha to support it.
- It also charges for its ultimate skill for 4 turns. It can be interrupted if it takes enough damage (and it gets a weakness), but it otherwise hits multiple times and inflicts bind.
- At lower HP it takes 6 turns to charge, but also summons 2 each of its Jizo for support.
- Its defeat gives a unique, awakened "Enhance Special Attack (Protagonist)" Grasta.
After many struggles, Aldo and his allies arrive at the office of the head of the KMS Eastern Division. They manage to defeat Delamair's final ace-in-hole, Miroku Disaster, and recover the Book of the Time Dream. It appears that it was a remote device used by Professor Chronos for the Xeno-Domain System. What will happen when the Book of the Time Dream is opened?
Bonus page to edit
The boy inside the lower left house in Angal Settlement requests for 8 red flowers and 8 white flowers, which can be collected in the Wasteland. The locations are listed in Wasteland Flowers. As a reward, you will receive STR +30 seeds that can be used in reincarnating Strawboy.
Guide for the Lost One
In Talgana Mountain Trail, "Some Guy" got completely lost trying to get to Zami from Gadaro, and almost finished the food he brought along for the journey. Aldo decided to take him to Zami, but...
Search for "Some Guy" several times before finally arriving at Zami. "Some Guy" will then rush to the well with the horrible stench and unlock a new food - Dried Puffer Shark - and an achievement.
Savior of the Cat Shrine's Envoy
At Angal Settlement, two children ask Aldo and his party to investigate a ghost seen wandering around Cat Shrine Remnants. Amy, though hesitant, follows the team to the area. There, they discover Togarashi Nyanjiro, who appears pale and weak after the disappearance of the sacred beast (in Chapter 60). He requests 88 Cat Shrine Charms, which may be infused with the power of Cat God, to be collected and returned to restore part of the shrine. A map to all the charm locations can be found from this altema guide.
This can be started after Altena joins the party, without completing Chapter 60, make sure to have gone through the tutorial in the present day Cat Shrine available after completeing chapter 55 beforehand. Collect and return 88 Cat Shrine Charms scattered across Future Garulea to unlock an achievement and gain access to True Valor Chant Grastas.