Bonus page to edit
An event with Nyanjiro at the Cat Shrine Hokora lets you unlock the ability to Bind/Separate/Rescind Grasta from your Grasta menu without needing to be at any Cat Hokora. You'll also be told to speak to the shrine maiden who tells you of the hokora pilgrimage.
- Go to Cat Shrine and select the blue exclaimation icon over the Cat Hokora
- Binding Grasta is unlocked on the menu
- Talk to shrine maiden Nyanjiro mention
- Start the hokora pilgrimage (The first 6 must be in the correct oder)
- The Shrine Maiden will showcase how to pray using the Cat Shrine Cat Hokora. Get a Power of Regen (Awakened)
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Ikarga. Get a Power of Nothingness (Awakened)
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Wicked Meadow. Get Power of Gaia (Awakened) and Frag. of Attack x100
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Izana. Get Power of Current (Awakened) and Frag. of Attack x100
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Vermilion Road. Get Power of Blaze (Awakened) and Frag. of Attack x100
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Nagsham. Get Power of Gust (Awakened) and Crystal of Attack x30
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Kunlun Mountains. Get Power of Poison (T3 Awakened) and Power of Pain (T3 Awakened)
- Cutscene with Nyanjiro that you completed the hokora pilgrimage and there are other Cat Hokora to find.
- The remaining steps require more progression in the Main Story to unlock.
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Jiraiya Fortress. You can find it if you teleport to the Deck and head east twice. Get Power of Absorption (Awakened)
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Hidden Village Itoise. Get Power of MP Regen (Awakened)
- Go to the Cat Hokora in Spacetime Rift. Get Supreme Power (Awakened)
- Cat Hokora in Spacetime Rift will disappear after the reward is given.
Nagsham is in the middle of celebrating the Empress's birthday, and so it is host to several minigames. Each minigame offers Silver Tokens, which can be used to trade for souvenirs. The total number of Silver Tokens needed to get all of the souvenirs is 5910. The souvenirs can be given to Macminal.
If you've given at least one souvenir to Macminal, the next time you visit Macminal Museum you'll be informed that a separate section has been opened up in the museum. The display is accessed through the new staircase right by the entrance, showing off any items you've donated while in Unigan.
In the midst of Chapter 51, you gain access to the inner areas of Nagsham. It's host to another set of minigames, with each offering Gold Tokens. Gold Tokens are traded at the counter for the Gold Weapons Set that increase Git earned from battle. Each Gold weapon requires 500 Gold Tokens to redeem.
This is a test of timing. Tap to swing the log; you have to tap at the point when the log is closest to your character to build up momentum in its swing arc. With enough momentum, it should make contact with the bell. You earn 20 Silver Tokens for striking the bell once; hit it ten times or more and you earn 30, and if you hit it thirty times or more you are given 75 Silver Tokens.
Speaking to the Grandpa to the left of the bell after hitting it at least once will prompt him to give you 10 Silver Tokens. This can be triggered every time the condition is met.
You have five turns to deal as much damage as possible to a test dummy. It has no resistances or weakness, but also doesn't fight back at all. After clearing this minigame for the first time, you have the opportunity to fight four test dummies at once. Regardless of how many you fight, you will be awarded Silver Tokens based on the total amount of damage you've dealt, capping at 50 Tokens.
Speaking to the female Bystander to the right of the Promoter's Grandpa after reaching a certain damage threshold will prompt her to give you 10 Silver Tokens. This can be triggered every time the condition is met. The amount of test dummies fought has no effect on this event.
Tap on the screen to chip away at the rock. If you manage to unearth its embedded gem, you are awarded 20 Silver Tokens.
A different mode is unlocked after completing this minigame for the first time. You now have to plow through ten rocks in a short time -- a new rock will be immediately brought in once you're done with one. Destroying everything except the last rock, awards you 30 Silver Tokens. Completion awards you 35 Silver Tokens.
You have volunteered Varuo for the cat race. Before beginning, you can observe the conditions and strategies of your three opponents, and you are to pick the best strategy for Varuo based on this information and his current condition.
50 Silver Tokens are awarded for 1st place, 30 for 2nd, 20 for 3rd, 10 for last place.
Test of Power
A total of five logs will be present, randomly selected from between Disposable Logs, Cypress Logs, or Lacquered Logs. Each is with a different amount of points. Disposable Logs are weak to all forms of damage and are easily destroyed. Lacquered Logs remain on the battlefield for two turns at maximum before disappearing. Any logs destroyed are immediately replaced with a random log. You have four turns to destroy as many logs as possible, and you are rewarded Gold Tokens based on your score, up to a maximum of 120 at over 50 logs destroyed.
Spot the Difference
The northern house has two identical rooms, furnished almost differently. Tap on the differences you can find in the deepest room. You can only afford to make three mistakes before being disqualified. The game comes in two difficulties -- easy requires you to find three differences, and hard requires you to find five. Completing easy nets you 20 Gold Tokens, while Hard rewards 35. There are two differences NOT shown in the picture: the ceiling lamp left of the pillar can be shining and there can be 2 chairs at the cosmetic table.
Upon reaching Chapter 51, the pub's Staff Member requests that you help him collect ingredients. This can be done by defeating the monsters attracted to the buns. You will have to tap the center of the screen to be able to attack. There are 3 difficulty levels, each awarding a different amount of Gold Tokens depending on how much of the buns were eaten. At the easiest difficulty, 26 Gold Tokens are awarded if the bun is completely intact, while advanced rewards 88 Gold Tokens
Fugen Itto-Ryu Dojo
To initiate the cutscenes, Aldo should be in the party. However, you do not need him in the battle.
Go to the Fugen Itto-Ryu Dojo in Inanari Plateau after chapter 54 and speak to the Head of the Family. He will ask you to return everyday at dawn. Simply leave and re-enter the dojo, speak to him again, and repeat once more. He will invite you to be an official disciple after a rite of passage, which is a battle.
First Battle: Defeat Shion & Shigure to obtain Master Chiaki, a personal weapon for Aldo. This also unlocks food Fugen Itto-Ryu Breakfast from Shigure's grandfather.
Second Battle Defeat Shion, Shigure and Akane to obtain Sound Body (Kata.) grasta. Your party must not have Shion, Shigure and Akane to start this battle. You do not need Aldo in the fight.