Shadow of Teyul Menas
Part of Zerberiya: Sword and Wings Mythos: Song of Sword and Wings of Lost Paradise, after completing chapter 10
|Overcoming the Shadow of Teyul Menas||Beat the Shadow of Teyul Menas||x50|
Schnaud Castle 
Skills: Shadow of Teyul Menas (Hidden Boss)
|-||(End of turn attack)||Percentile magic attack x3 on random enemies|
|1||Beschworung x2||Fixed 1000 damage on all enemies|
|2||Vertrag x2||Crystal type magic attack x2 on random enemies + inflict Darkness/Confuse|
|3||Beten Fliegen x2||Sends 1 random enemy to reserves|
|4||Nemesis Blitz x2||Crystal-type magic attack on all enemies|
|5||Radieren||Removes all debuffs from self and all buffs from all enemies|
|6||Nemesis Stern||Strong crystal-type magic attack on all enemies|
|25% HP||AF Stopper||Removes all debuffs from self and all buffs from all enemies|
|1||Beten Fliegen x2||Sends 1 random enemy to reserves|
|2||Nemesis Blitz x2||Crystal-type magic attack on all enemies|
|3||Nemesis Stern||Strong crystal-type magic attack on all enemies|
Where to find Shadow of Teyul Menas
This fight is initiated by selecting "Schnaud Castle - Past" on the left door in the Records Room after completing Chapter 10 of Song of Sword and Wings of Lost Paradise.
- The boss resists every element except Crystal, so any character that has Crystal attacks will be very useful.
- Even if you haven't gotten one from the gacha, by this point you're guaranteed to have Clarte (Another Style), who can do decent damage when supported with Grasta and buffs in spite of being a free character.
- The Chrono Cross characters can use Crystal attacks and increase Crystal type resistance when equipped with appropriate elements.
- Jet Tactician can turn the boss's resistances into weaknesses.
- The boss will sometimes knock two random frontline characters to the back row. Be careful that you don't accidentally set a zone you don't want.
- An array of INT debuffs and Type resistance buffs can allow for your party to barely survive this boss's attacks, but if you use this under a Magic Zone it's difficult to survive his AoEs. Aim to defeat him before he uses either instance of Beten Fliegen because the nuke is difficult to survive when you're trying to reassemble your frontline.