Illusion King Dr. Fetan
From Another Eden Wiki
Introduction: So Happy Industries HQ was underground in Rulezzo Peninsula. No wonder we couldn't find it. Happy Industries head, Dr. Fetan. How many have suffered by his hands? Tear him down!
|Bitter Medicine||Defeat [Illusion King] Dr. Fetan||x50|
[Illusion King] Dr. Fetan - Rulezzo Fever Dream (Lv.140)
Skills: [Illusion King] Dr. Fetan (Bounty)
|Held Aura 1 - Fleeting Knowledge Crest
|Held Aura 2 - Gravity
|Environmental Effect Diamond Dust
|Give Barrier to user with 100% damage reduction (30 times)|
|50% HP Stopper
20% HP Stopper
|Reapplies Barrier to user with 100% damage reduction (30 times) + Attack all enemies with fixed 1500 damage and damage equal to 99% of their HP + Removes all buffs/debuffs from all enemies and party members|
|1||Despair Crucible||Drain 50% MP from all enemies + Inflict Sleep/ Confusion/ Poison (Fixed 2000 damage)|
|2||Haze Oil||Drain 50% MP from all enemies + Inflict Darkness/ Pain (Fixed 2000 damage) + PWR/INT/SPD Up M (5 turns)|
|3||Life Drain||Non-type magic attack on all enemies + Inflict Poison (Fixed 2000 damage) + Restore HP + Physical/Magic RES Up M (3 turns)|
|4||Stone Poison||Non-type magic attack on a single enemy + Inflict Stone|
|5||Miasma||Non-type magic attack on all enemies + Inflict Poison (Fixed 2000 damage)|
- To counter various abnormal statuses in this fight:
- Use status immunity such as Rosetta or Mariel (Another Style) manifest (3 times), enhanced VC of Miyu (Another Style) or Pizzica (2 times). Please note that 1 use of status immunity can counter all statuses inflicted at once from a move.
- Use abnormal status cleanse from character (with matching status immunity / resistance gear) or sidekick
- As the boss has many weakness, zoneless AF with multi-hit attacks can be good here.
- Boss has hit-based damage barrier (50 times). We can use multi-hit attacks to remove barriers or dps with barrier penetration skill to bypass that.
- Boss's aura puts 99% Type Resistance Up on both sides so its damage is not big. Survival is easy here. Null-type physical attacks also ignore this 99% Type Resistance buff, in addition to getting x5 damage from the aura, making them excellent offensive options.
- Because the boss is weak to null-type Slash/Pierce/Blunt, Joker and Violet can both exploit their 1 More passive with Triple Burst and Combo Attack respectively. They are extremely useful for mass AF generation and shredding the barrier.
- Violet's Combo Attack is the closest thing to a perfect attack move in this fight; it hits 4, 6 or 8 times and is null-physical in addition to having high modifiers, especially due to 1 More. Violet can consequently do all the damage needed by herself if other units provide her with buffs, healing and status cleanse.
- The boss' many weaknesses makes it possible for a large number of Concerto Artes, in conjunction with Mordy, to charge up 50% AF using only end-of-turn attacks. This makes it possible to AF in back-to-back turns over and over again until the boss dies, so long as someone brings status cleanse.