Cynthia

From Another Eden Wiki
202000001 icon.png216000002 icon.png Cynthia

Other Versions of Cynthia
101010101 rank5 base.png

101010101 base.png

104010101 sprite.png
General Information
Rarity 4~5
Element Skill Type 8 4.png Wind
Attack Type Slash
Weapon Type 202000001 icon.png Sword (Slash)
Accessory Type 216000002 icon.png Bangle
Light/Shadow Type Guiding Light Icon.png Light
Obtain Dreams
Personalities
& available shareables
Sword  289000001 upgrade undividable.png 
 4(+7) 
Art 
Royalty  289000001 upgrade undividable.png 
 1 
Bookworm  289000001 upgrade undividable.png 
 1 
Wind  289000001 upgrade undividable.png 
 1 
Overlapping 2+*
non-elements
shareable Pers.
SwordClaude ES(3) SwordWindRuina(3) WindClaude(3) SwordElseal(2) SwordGuildna(2) SwordIsuka ES(2) SwordMiyu(2) Noble Blossom(2)

Stat 4★ Min
 5★ Max Guiding Light Icon.png 
❰❰0❱❱  SA
❰❰5❱❱  SA
❰❰15❱❱  SA
❰❰30❱❱  SA
❰❰50❱❱  SA
❰❰75❱❱  SA
❰❰105❱❱  SA
❰❰140❱❱  SA
❰❰175❱❱  SA
❰❰215❱❱  SA
❰❰255❱❱  SA
❰❰80❱❱  SA
❰❰255❱❱  SA
HP 232
3128
3128
3128
3128
3128
3128
3428 (+300)
3428 (+300)
3428 (+300)
3428 (+300)
3428 (+300)
Expression error: Missing operand for +.
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (+300)
MP 60
650
670 (+20)
670 (+20)
670 (+20)
670 (+20)
730 (+80)
730 (+80)
730 (+80)
730 (+80)
730 (+80)
830 (+180)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (+80)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (+180)
PWR 22
204 (#45)
204
204 (#49)
204
204
204 (#58)
204 (#73)
204
229 (+25)
229 (+25)
239 (#74)(+35)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+35)
INT 18
222 (#23)
222
222 (#23)
222
237 (+15)
237 (#21)(+15)
237 (#25)(+15)
237 (+15)
237 (+15)
262 (+40)
272 (#24)(+50)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+15)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+50)
SPD 22
207 (#55)
207
217 (#49)(+10)
217 (+10)
217 (+10)
217 (#54)(+10)
217 (#75)(+10)
237 (+30)
237 (+30)
237 (+30)
247 (#77)(+40)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+10)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+40)
END 20
156 (#50)
156
156 (#57)
156
156
156 (#60)
156 (#81)
156
156
156
166 (#95)(+10)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+10)
SPR 20
172 (#51)
172
172 (#52)
182 (+10)
182 (+10)
182 (#44)(+10)
182 (#58)(+10)
182 (+10)
182 (+10)
182 (+10)
192 (#67)(+20)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+10)
Expression error: Missing operand for +. (#4)(+20)
LCK 20
140 (#61)
140
140 (#64)
140
140
140 (#75)
140 (#89)
140
140
140
150 (#97)(+10)
140 (#104)
150 (#97)(+10)
Checksum (1101):Total1101110111111121113611361136115611811206126612761416

Description
A woman educated at a magic school who has a deep understanding of many topics from theory to stories. More than just a hobby, she seems to have a special connection to books in particular. As an aristocrat, she has a subdued demeanor, but she can wield a large sword and magical abilities with ease. Not many people in the world know the place that she calls "home."
Character Quest Unlock Conditions
No Such Thing As Too Prepared Location: Elzion Gamma District
  • Clear Main Story Chapter 13
  • Reach level 5
The Tale She Wrote Location: Miglance Castle Office
  • Clear Main Story Chapter 13
  • Reach level 30
  • 4★ or more
Assault of the Destroyer Location: Derismo Highroad
  • Clear Main Story Chapter 23
  • Reach level 50
  • 5★ or more
Guiding Light Icon.png Light Stat Bonuses [1]
5
MP +20
15
SPD +10
30
SPR +10
50
INT +15
75
MP +60
105
HP +300
140
SPD +20
175
PWR +25
215
INT +25
255
MP +100
15
Stellar Points +20
50
Stellar Points +20
30
Stellar Points +20
80
Stellar Points +20
80
Skill slot +1
200
Grasta slot +1
120
Badge slot +1
255
All Stats +10
Rarity Class - How to Upgrade or Sidegrade
2★ Fighter
3★ Soldier
4★ Rune Knight
5★
Job rank item.pngGrimoire ...▽ x1
Job rank item.pngPrayer x30
Job rank item.pngMurmur x90
Valor Chant Description
We can never be too prepared! Power of all party members +10% and Intelligence +10% (1 turn)
It's time to put pen to paper! Power of all party members +20% and Intelligence +20% (1 turn)
I'll get it right this time! Power of all party members +30% and Intelligence +30% (1 turn)
PWR +5 (15)
INT +5 (15)
Power of all party members +30% and Intelligence +30% (2 turns)
Skill Name
Ele Element 
Type
Description
MP
Skill Type 1 0.png Slash 
MP 0
None
Slash
Basic attack: Slash attack on a single enemy (S)
0
0
Skill Type 1 FEWW.png Element can vary. See skill description for conditions. Slash 
MP 30
FEWW
Slash
Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type slash attack on all enemies x2 (S) and Power of all enemies -15% (80% chance) and Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type attacks of all party members +10% (3 turns)
30
30
Skill Type 1 0.png Slash 
MP 15
None
Slash
Slash attack on all enemies (S)
15
15
Skill Type 1 4.png Wind Slash 
MP 20
Wind
Slash
Wind type slash attack on a single enemy (M) and Physical Resistance -15% (80% chance, 3 turns)
20
20
Skill Type 8 0.png Null 
MP 25
None
Buff
Speed of all party members +30% and Earth type resistance +50% (3 turns)
25
N/A
25
Skill Type 8 0.png Null 
MP 35
None
Buff
Critical damage of user +100% (1 turn)
35
N/A
35
Skill Type 1 FEWW.png Element can vary. See skill description for conditions. Slash 
MP 50
FEWW
Slash
Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type slash attack on all enemies x2 (L) and Power of all enemies -20% (80% chance) and Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type attacks of all party members +20% (3 turns)
50
50
Skill Type 1 4.png Wind Slash 
MP 52
Wind
Slash
Wind type slash attack on a single enemy (XL)
  • Increase skill multiplier +1% per each 1 MAtk of user
52
52
Skill Type 1 FEWW.png Element can vary. See skill description for conditions. Slash 
MP 60
FEWW
Slash
Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type slash attack on all enemies x2 (XL) and Power of all enemies -25% (80% chance) and Fire\Earth\Wind\Water\Thunder\Crystal\Shade type attacks of all party members +30% (3 turns)
60
60

※Mod refers to the INT/M.Atk-dependent Elemental Modifier value, which starts at 1 for new characters, and increases to between 1.5 and 2.0 for maxed-level 4/5★ characters.
Personal or Manifest Weapons Level ATK
DEF
MATK
MDEF
Obtain
Manifestation weapons if available for a character are always best choice, but if not - weapon choices are very situational, so it is advised to pick weapons depending on current purpose of character and your team composition for specific fights.


To filter characters by roles use Characters page:

Awards/Rewards[edit]

Rank Name Requirement Reward
Copper Rank Badge.pngEncounter CynthiaCynthia has joined your partyGem.png x10
  1. Another Eden: Light & Darkness bonus Google Spreadsheet
  2. Skill effects and multipliers are investigated on this site
  3. Full character info is on yakata wiki Cynthia page