Prologue 1: Resistance Seeking the Dawn page to edit
|Resistance Seeking the Dawn
Clear Main Story Chapter 6
||Dec 19, 2022
It came like a dream that feels all too real
A glimmer of light in the shape of a cat calls to
far away heroes,
Pain is everywhere, and it does not discriminate.
Past, present, future, suffering is the one
Despite inevitiability, people still pray for salvation.
But perhaps life and pain go hand in hand?
Is there no way aboid these scars?
Our heroes encounter a girl chosen to be the key
to humanity's salvation,
and come face to face with the question "Can we
live in a world without pain?
This episode is initiated from the "Symphony" section from the Records tab. Select "Break" in the menu to interrupt the episode and resume normal gameplay.
Ancient Evils page to edit
|Follow the glowing cat in the mysterious space.
||???||You control Alphen as Lv30 guest|
|Follow the elder
||Vasu Mountains||Battle with Lv15 Raptor x3; Shionne will join the battle.|
|See the elder to the nearby village
||Ratle||Skit: A Famililiar Landscape can be unlocked|
|Go to Zol Plains to investigate the Rays of Ether.
||Zol Plains||Skit: Staying in Step can be unlocked|
|Follow Hootle deeper into Zol Plains
||Zol Plains||Battle with Lv15 Mana Drone x3|
While visiting Ratle, Aldo meets a man who tasks him to search for several mysterious weapons...
| Battle with Nebrione
|| Ratle ||You must have 7/8 Souleater weapons (excluding sword), else you will be told to find them. Do note that this boss is not tied to Difficulty Settings|
Throughout the Symphony you can encounter weapons from Souleater series. These weapons require level 60 to wield, have 0 attack and magic attack and reduce wielder's HP. Their locations:
After you win the fight with Nebrione, you receive the sword and the weapons get enhanced.Bonus page to edit
Owl Find You
Quest starts with a red exclamation mark in Ratle. You'll automatically find the first owl, Roundy, and be tasked to find the rest of the owls by the scholar.
Find burrowing owls hidden in the field by following their hoots and get a surprise.
- Acteul, near the fishing spot (Lippie)
- Acteul, in the house next to Toroto the cat (George)
- Ratle, near Ramses the cat (Tama)
- Ratle, inside bottom middle house (Fluffie)
- Inside Nadara Volcano 1st map (Happy)
- Inside Nadara Volcano 2nd map (Popo)
- Inside Nadara Volcano 3rd map (Hou)
- Vasu Mountains, below the chest next to the cat (Billy)
- Keruri Highroad, one path above the cat (Winter)
- Derismo Highroad, left from the palace door (Donut)
- Inside Palsifal Palace Kitchen (Choco)
- Palsifal Palace 2F, next to the cat (Roar)
- Palsifal Palace Dungeon (Lala)
- Lake Tiilen, up and left of the fishing spot (Pa-pa)
- Zol Plains, above the path to the temple and left of the horror that isn't moving (Wankichi)
- Man-eating Marsh 1st map from Acteul next to the fishing spot (Croaky)
- Man-eating Marsh 3rd map from the Acteul entrance (Flamie)
- Man-eating Marsh 5th map from the Acteul entrance (Tori)
- Inside Asclepia Temple, next to the stairs (Tom)
- Asclepia Temple Altar Room (Iana)
- Inside Asclepia Temple, 3rd map, just below the horror (Luna)
Rewards: Speak to the Scholar in the owl paradise (outside area of Asclepia Temple) to receive rewards for finding a certain a number of owls. The rewards (in this order) are: 3 Round Eggs, 60k Git, 20 Murmur Scripts, an Enemy Encounter+ Badge, a Souleater Staff, and a Cat Owl (cat gear - hat). You will have to speak to the Scholar multiple times to obtain all the items. Once you have obtained the last item, he will leave for good, and you will earn a record worth 10 Chronos Stones.
edit Camp Cooking
Camp Cooking provides various buffs to you in specific areas, namely:
These maps are designated by an orange cooking pot icon under the minimap. The same maps also have spots to set up camps. Dream Flower Another Dungeon has a spot to cook in the first map, but it doesn't let you to camp there. Cooking still restores your HP/MP however.
Buffs duration rules:
- Common rules:
- You don't get a message when the effect wears off.
- Only the most recent buff will have any effect.
- For time-defined duration:
- Decreases even if you are in non-affected areas.
- Decreases even if you are offline.
- For battle amount-defined duration:
- Battle outcome (win, lose, escape) does not matter.
- Battles not affected by the buff do not consume.
Cooking a dish favored by the chef increases its effects duration by 1.5x times (e.g. battle-related buffs last 15 battles instead of 10).
Mastery of the dish decreases your chance of failing at cooking it, unlocks new recipes and skits. Mastering all dishes only unlocks a new skit.
Differences from Cooking:
- Provides buffs.
- No Ultimate versions of dishes.
- Dish doesn't get saved as a lunchbox item.
- No rewards for mastering dishes except for skits.
Camp Cooking Recipes
||Obtained through cooking tutorial|| PWR and INT +20% for 10 battles. |
Message at the start of the battle:
"The sausage makes you feel stronger!"
| || |
||Obtained from talking to Alphen in Camp after completing Chapter 1|| Doubles Dream Petals Acquisition in battle for 30 Min. || || |
||Learned by Roasted Chicken reaching 1 Star and Successfully cooking it|| Crit Rate +100% (1 move) for 10 battles. || || |
||Obtained through cooking tutorial|| Regen for 10 battles. || || |
||Learned by talking to Dohalim in Camp after completing the Symphony|| Improves bonding for 60 Min. (S) || || |
||Learned by Pancake reaching 1 Star and Successfully cooking it|| Improves bonding for 60 Min. (M) || || |
||Learned by talking to Genis in Camp after reaching the Consuming Tree|| Type Res +30% for 10 battles. || || |
||Learned by Hamburger reaching 1 Star and Successfully cooking it|| Doubles Dream Petals Acquisition in battle for 60 Min. || || |
||Learned by Meat Stew reaching 1 Star and Successfully cooking it|| Doubles Dream Petals Acquisition in battle for 80 Min. || || |
||Learned by talking to Colette inside Fraxnius Labs - Presidential Lab Camp|| Grant Status Barrier (1 time) for 10 battles. || || |
|Cold Cream Stew
||Learned by Beef Stew reaching 1 Star and Successfully cooking it|| Improves bonding for 1 hour (L). || || |
There are 3 cooking quests. They are indicated by common exclamation marks, not the pink quest markers used by Symphony sidequests. You do not lose ingredients during these quests. These are not available until you have completed the Symphony.
- Quest starts in Elzion Tavern. Talk to a man to start.
- He asks you to cook Sausage. Select proper ingredients to proceed.
- He remarks that it loses nutrients during cooking process. Aldo decides to ask around.
- Speak to bartender. He suggests cutting fast.
- The man remarks that even with faster cutting, you lose some of the nutrients.
- (Skip) The lady at the inn will suggest cutting slow
- Speak to Za'ol, who gives you a knife.
- Speak to the man again, select proper ingredients, cut fast using Za'ol's knife. If he says this is close, and you're on the right track, you need to increase Mastery by cooking Sausage at the camp to 5★.
- Once you complete the quest, the man gives you some cooking ingredients.
- Quest starts outside in Acteul. Talk to an elder right of weapon smith just before the next t-crossing to start.
- He tells you he wants to surprise his wife by cooking Beef Stew the way her mother did, but can't figure out the secret. Aldo decides to help.
- Speak to bartender. He tells that different regions have different cooking methods.
- Speak to the elder again. He tells that his wife and her mother came from Ratle.
- Talk to bartender in Ratle. He tells that in Ratle, Beef Stew is cooked over intense fire, usually by placing it on lava rocks, and eaten while it's hot. He also gives you heat-proof scissors and gloves.
- Go to Nadara Volcano. Close to its center, in areas with glowing red rocks, you'll find a new exclamation mark. Interact with it to obtain lava rock.
- Speak to the elder, he takes you to his house. Select the proper ingredients, cook it on lava rock, and serve while still hot.
- If you have enough Beef Stew Mastery (5★), the elder will give you Souleater Hammer as a reward.
- Quest starts inside Miglance Castle 1F. Talk to the soldier on the left.
- He tells you that Lakhesis is feeling out of sorts. Talk to the soldier on the top right for information.
- Go to Rinde Tavern and talk to bartender.
- Return to the original soldier and he'll ask you to cook seafood stew. Select proper ingredients to proceed (can be skipped).
- Go to Rinde Tavern and talk to the old man on the left. (Due to a bug, he may not exist, in which case continue on and you should find that you somehow have the salmon already.)
- Go to the fishing spot in Rinde and talk to the man next to Akane.
- Return to the soldier and cook with the proper ingredients except adding in the Rinde Demon Salmon.
- If you have enough Seafood Stew Mastery (5★), the soldier will give you 7x High Class Scrolls as a reward.
While camping, you can interact with the various Tales characters to increase a hidden bond meter. This also unlocks additional Skits. At the maximum Bond level, you get a gift from that character. The Proofs you get from the Tales party members are not activated.
The game will not give you any indication if you've hit any reward threshold. After you've completed Chapter 3 of this Symphony, collect the gift by going to the Memory player in the newly unlocked side room of Fraxinus Labs, and select "Before the Final Battle" instead of viewing any Skits.
|| Blazing Sword Proof |
|| Thorny Woman Proof |
|| Holy Sword Proof |
|| Angelic Proof |
|| Dahnan Mage Badge. INT+20, Type attack +5% |
|| Eternal Protector badge. MP+80, Restore skill effect +50% |
|| Strongest Pre-Teen Badge. INT +20, MP consumption attack |
|| Elegant Swordsman Badge. PWR+20, Crit rate +30% |
Shadow of the Divine Tree
After completing the Symphony, Consuming Tree location moves to Records Room. If you return to Consuming Tree - Core, you can fight Shadow of the Divine Tree.
Raptor Trials page to edit
After completing the Crown of the Pale Dawn Symphony, you will be able to revisit the Fraxinus Labs. At the first floor, the leftmost door which was blocked by branches before can be opened now. Aside from Memory Player, there is a Combat Simulation terminal there, which allows you to fight Raptor boss embedded with character's combat data. Clearing each trial rewards you with the Tomes necessary to upgrade each of the characters to 5-star.
After finishing the four trials for the 5-star tomes, go back to face the enhanced versions of each trial to obtain two proofs for each character (not activated). The third set of proofs is available from Bonding mechanic (see Bonus tab).
Each trial requires an increasing number of Dream Petals to access. You may choose the trials in any order.
- - 5,000
- - 68,000
- - 180,000
- - 350,000